Friday, February 1, 2008

lucious yarn


lucious yarn
Originally uploaded by ladybugboo.

Back and in action....

whew...what a crazy and stressful bunch of months it has been....hopefully I will be back blogging regularly again...and creating too!

Christmas was a whirlwind of family. We were all together for the first time in years and the children enjoyed eachother so much. It was soooooo nice!

We made an offer on 8 acres of land here....a few doors down...offer was accepted and we closed on the 30th....between the bank, the accountant and just plain old me stressing to no end (it is our quietest time of year).... it is done....we are fine...a flu (lost my voice for 4 days...not even a squeak) and a cold later....I finally feel more at ease. Bring on February, dammit!!!!

I went away at the beginning of January with miss boo....we had a great time....few bumps in the road....day we left- my dear sweet princess kitty died after a short battle with liver issues....it was rotten and I miss her terribly....still makes me weepy to think about it..

On vacation Miss Boo got a stomach virus while at Epcot and Disney Hollywood studios....she was a trooper. Luckily 24 or so hours later she was ready to enjoy again...

Finally I got a burst of creative energy and spun 4 skeins of yarn (pictures on flickr).....and knit 3 hats and one neckwarmer. I think February will be the month of purple....birthday gift halfway done....neckwarmer for me (for skiing)....and then various hats and such to use up the left overs....and there are some fibers carded and ready for spinning and some stuff on the bobbin waiting for that something special :)

Phew....sweet relief....

No comments: