Tuesday, March 13, 2007

pluckyfiber


pluckyfiber
Originally uploaded by ladybugboo.

I treated myself to some fiber from pluckyfluff....Isn't it wonderful!? I just have to figure out what to spin for ME!

Things are crazy around here....walk in cooler going in as we speak. Business is starting to pick up...taxes are getting done with the accountant (phone calls, phone calls, phone calls)....

but....on the bright side....more crafty goodness has made its way down from the attic and found a place in my office. I have 4 mini art quilts in the works (2 of which were started before I got my new sewing machine).....and spinning has been happening almost daily!....woo hooo.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spinning? Daily?? Let's hope some of that rubs off on me.

I love the new green blog, M!

Anonymous said...

It's your SP10 spoiler. Daily spinning sounds lovely. I love the colors of the pluckyfiber!

starrypurplehaze said...

hiyo. just wanted to make sure you got your sp10 assignment. please email me at sphostesscecily AT gmail DOT com.

thanks! :)