Wednesday, January 21, 2009

new year

well, we are back from vacation...
guess where we went?
more pictures are up on flickr...
except for the flu (first 3 days) and it was a bit cooler than usual....
we had a wonderful time.
Miss Boo was so happy to finally get her picture with minnie:)
My room at Riverside (alligator bayou section) was so much nicer than the room Andrew and I had (Magnolia Bend)...I would definately stay there again but would request Alligator Bayou
The Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor was definately worth the stop and so was the Toy Story Ride...and of course we visited old favorites and added all new thrill rides to Miss Boos list of "must do's"


I also went to the ever fantabulous "Rainbows End" quilt shop in Dunedin. I could go crazy but held back and came home with these beauties...and Miss boo got some fabrics to make clothing for her "build a bears"
Back to reality now....

No comments: