Wednesday, July 25, 2007

gnome house wristlet


gnome house wristlet
Originally uploaded by ladybugboo.

a wee project....okay...so I knit it instead of crochet.....

all in all I am happy with it but it gets the juices flowing....I want to knit and felt different little gnome houses....

I also am getting my stash out and lining up combinations to knit some hats for fall and for wee relatives....

hopefully in august I will get a moment or two to be more productive..

I also placed the stores Rowan, Gedifra, and Regia sock yarn orders for fall....I actually showed some restraint.....I am trying to figure out which direction to take this all in so in 3 years when my store space is built I have a clear idea of what I want.....(unfortunately, I want it all)....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, whee, the house is so sweet! I definitely think more houses are in order. I should make some, too.