Wednesday, May 2, 2007

in progress


in progress
Originally uploaded by ladybugboo.

I started some knitting
First is the baby sweater for an employee...there is a bit of handspun and the rest is naturally dyed merino yarn (some dyed from plants she gave me)....I chose a 6 month size that is a ballet wrap around (she is a dance instructor also).....I have to do it secretly since she is working here 3 days a week....

the bottom pair of socks is from misc. handspun and each will have the same yarns...just in different orders...

and the top sock is from a bit of my pastel spring two ply that I had left over....I thought I had more fingering weight yarn to keep going on these socks (odds and ends)....but alas....it is all a light sockweight...so those will stay on the needles til I get to some more spinning....

the dye pot is set up....cormo and local romney in the works...

No comments: