Saturday, April 14, 2007

new sneakers


new sneakers
Originally uploaded by ladybugboo.

I broke down....I got a new swimsuit (see...no pictures of that....haven't bought a new one since before boo came into existence.....long time ago)......

I got a new pair of running sneakers....and a running skort.....I like to run. I decided it was time to get some of the right "equipment" if I was going to be doing it on a regular basis....

I also got some clothing....3 sizes smaller than I was in January....and it freaking fits.....is actually a wee bit big in some spots....I am shocked....

not much crafting....been some deaths of customers and some have been untimely so mainly been thinking a lot.....not feeling too creative....I feel it starting to shift...and hopefully a trip to borders and michaels this weekend will help (miss boo's skippy jon jones stuffie has lost both his eyes from dog mauling....so i need to get new eyes asap.....)....

happy weekend....and think warm thoughts that the snow coming will turn to rain.....yikes....

No comments: